Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trainee Accountant (Fresh Graduates, January Start Date)
Are you interested in growing your career?
Our paid training program is open to all fresh graduates, experienced accounting professionals and non-CPAs.
Join our 2-month immersion through our Australian Accounting Training Program. Take your university knowledge and apply it in the corporate world. Immerse yourself in extensive training.
You will be able to:
- Learn how to apply your accounting skills in an international environment.
- Learn some of the commonly used innovative software packages in accounting firms.
- Practice a combination of technical and soft skills.
- Work with a leading BPO under the guidance of some of the best accountants.
- Graduate of any Finance and Business course (Accounting, Commerce, Management or other related discipline)
- Strong written and verbal English is a plus
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Hungry to learn, grow, and be mentored
- A team-player with great attitude and work ethic
- Ability to learn new software
- Highly motivated and honest, flexible, and proactive
- Must be willing to work on a temporary work from home set up and willing to work onsite as needed
- Must be willing to work on AU (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM), UK (3:30 PM to 11:30 PM), or US (9:00 PM to 5:00 AM)
- Must be willing to start on January 2023
What we offer:
- Start your international career with us
- Become skilled in Accounting software and how to work in a high performing team
- Workshops and exclusive access to our Knowledge Centre site
- Competitive salary with good growth prospect