Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sr. US Tax Accountant (20k Signing Bonus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare business (partnership and corporate) and individual tax returns
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure the clients are always receiving our best work
- Prepare, coordinate, and follow through on any communication needed with the in-charge
- Always maintain the highest ethical standards and conﬁdentiality
- Manage work in a professional manner to meet client expectations and ensure timely filing of tax returns
- Identify and conduct preliminary research of tax questions that may arise for a client’s situation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- At least 5 years of accounting and business tax preparation experience is ideal
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize existing projects based on client needs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks eﬃciently and accurately
- A desire to keep improving and a can-do attitude
- The ability to see the big picture to best assist and guide the client
- Self-starter and a problem solver
- Must be wiilling to work night shift, 9:00 AM to 5:00 AM, Mondays-Fridays
- Must be willing work in our Eastwood, Libis office, if necessary. You will be allowed to work from home if you have a reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace at home