Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Bookkeeper (UK)
The client is is a proactive family run accountancy practice using the latest technology to serve and support their clients as they grow.
They provide support to a range of growing businesses across Scotland and the UK. They require an enthusiastic bookkeeper to join the team as they grow in the coming years. They're a friendly bunch with a single goal bringing everyone together: making small businesses happier and more successful by putting them in control of their finances.
- Reconciling the bank accounts and requesting missing documents
- Entering invoices/receipts to the bookkeeping software
- Use Quickbooks and Xero to prepare monthly accounts for clients
- Review the profit and loss and balance sheet for irregularities and ensuring it is in line with expectations of the client.
- Delivering all the above within the agreed timescales and working towards the bookkeeping diary
- Perform administrative tasks as directed by office manager, these include file management, diary planning
- Request, receive and organize client documentation.
- Read and understand a wide variety of documents and know where to file them.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting Technology or anything equivalent
- Experience in a BPO is an advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be organized, goal-driven and results oriented
- Must be willing to work on a mid shift (3:30 PM - 11:30 pm)
- Must be willing to work ON SITE in Eastwood QC as required
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills is required
- Expected to be trained in Quickbooks/Xero and practice cloud software.