Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Accountant (UK)
The role requires strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
The role is expected to have regular and independent communication with management, peers in finance and other functions/business.
- Managing the entire client GL, resolving discrepancies;
- Handling clients' compliance requirements (tax and VAT lodgements)
- System development and documentation
- Quality control
- Oversight of data entry process
- Cash Flow forecasting and reporting
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Providing accounting services to all areas of the client business as necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Accountancy
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Outstanding reading comprehension
- Meticulous attention to Detail
- Must be organized, goal-driven and results oriented
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills is required
- Must have a fast and stable internet connection for a temporary WFH arrangement