Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Bookkeeper (AU) - Temporary Hybrid Work Arrangement
The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-cultural environment. You are expected to have regular and independent communication with management, peers in finance and other functions/business.
You’ll need to be pro-active, have a client-focused mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with the team.
- Record daily transactions to include bank and credit card transactions, checks, deposits and daily sales. This will include managing accounts receivable and payables.
- Prepare various accounting summaries and reports as requested
- Assist with other monthly and yearly general ledger closing duties as requested.
- Monitor in-house and external deadlines to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm’s partners or professional staff.
- Communicate and timely follow-up of information required.
- Ensure client accounts are up to date at all times.
- Delivering all the above with the agreed timeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Experience in a BPO is an advantage
- Experience with Australian GST is an advantage
- Must have firsthand experience in using Xero Accounting Software
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Solid bookkeeping experience is a must
- Must be amenable to work on a temporary hybrid arrangement (Will be fully on-site eventually)
- Must be amenable to work on an Australian shift (7:00 AM - 3:00 PM)