Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Administrative Assistant (AU) - On-site
The role needs strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment. The role is expected to have regular and independent communication with management, peers in finance and other functions/business.
You’ll need to be pro-active, have a client-focused mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Managing and monitoring of e-mails
- Delegating e-mails for action
- E-mail Correspondence
- Updating of director’s timesheet
- Client Management
- Attending to client concerns
- Onboarding of Clients
- Workflow Management
- Lodging tax returns through a cloud based software
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned by the client
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience as an Admin Assistant or equivalent is required for this position
- Must be willing to work on Australian Shift (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Must be willing to work on-site in Eastwood, Quezon City daily
- Knowledge and experience in accounting-related tasks will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Full-Time positions available