Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Accountant with Xero Software Experience (AU)
The role requires strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment. The role is expected to have regular and independent communication with management, peers in finance and other functions/business.
- Managing the A/R function, including issuing client invoices and ensuring debtor accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management reports, including tracking financial performance against budget
- Assistance in providing commentary on management reports
- Month end accounting including reconciliations and journals
- Taking part in systems' and process improvement initiatives
- Management of Productive (Project Management System), including adding new projects, monitoring the progress of projects, looking into variances, adding expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to clients and payments collected.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All-round accounting knowledge
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Xero
- Must be willing to work in an Australian shift (7:00 am to 3:00 pm/4:00 pm)
- Must be willing to work on a temporary work from home set up