Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
You'll play a key role supporting our client in the UK in providing exceptional accounting services to their business.
The role requires strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
The role is expected to have regular and independent communication with management, peers in finance and other functions/business.
- Monthly or quarterly book-keeping, quarterly VAT returns, monthly or quarterly management accounts using cloud accounting softwares such as Xero, Dext, Hubdoc, QuickBooks
- Preparation of year end accounts including year end working file preparation with lead schedules, corporation tax returns and tax computations
- Liaising with clients regarding queries from accounts or book-keeping
- Liaising with HMRC when required
- Payroll preparation and submission including pension submission and auto-enrolment duties
- Managing a portfolio of payrolls (weekly and monthly payroll processing, pension deductions and submissions)
- Dealing with SMP, SSP and SPP, Coding notices, P45s
- Online filing of RTI submissions via payroll software
- Calculating pay rates/overtime/bonus/pay raises/holiday for clients when required
- Registration and closure of PAYE/CIS schemes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Experience in a BPO is an advantage
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must be willing to work on a UK shift (3:30 PM to 11:30 PM)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood as needed
- Full-Time position(s) available